In today’s world of remote legal proceedings, exhibit sharing has become increasingly important. However, sharing exhibits during remote proceedings can present unique challenges. Here are some tips for conquering these challenges:
- Use electronic exhibits: To simplify exhibit sharing, it is best to use electronic exhibits whenever possible. This allows all participants to access the exhibits in real-time and eliminates the need for physical copies.
- Test exhibit sharing ahead of time: Before the proceedings begin, it is important to test exhibit sharing to ensure that everything is working properly. This will help prevent delays or technical difficulties during the proceedings.
- Choose a reliable platform: Make sure that you choose a reliable and secure platform for sharing exhibits. This will help prevent any issues with data security or technical glitches.
- Assign an exhibit manager: Designate someone to manage the exhibits during the proceedings. This person should be responsible for sharing the exhibits and ensuring that they are displayed properly.
- Provide clear instructions: Make sure that all participants are given clear instructions on how to access and view the exhibits. This will help prevent confusion and delays during the proceedings.
- Use annotation tools: Many platforms have annotation tools that allow participants to highlight and annotate exhibits in real-time. This can be a useful tool for emphasizing key points or drawing attention to specific details.
- Have backup plans: Finally, it is always a good idea to have backup plans in case of technical difficulties or other issues. This could include having physical copies of exhibits on hand or using a different platform for exhibit sharing.
Overall, conquering the challenges of remote exhibit sharing requires careful planning and preparation. By following these tips, you can ensure that your remote proceedings run smoothly and that exhibits are shared effectively.